Lost Story: The Lion King RPG
Rules - Printable Version

+- Lost Story: The Lion King RPG (https://hiddenkiss.net/tlk)
+-- Forum: INFO (https://hiddenkiss.net/tlk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: START HERE (https://hiddenkiss.net/tlk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Rules (/showthread.php?tid=3)

Rules - Kieran - 06-13-2020

There's no specific word count for IC post length, just that don't do one-liners or two-liners very often. It's quality over quantity, but all IC posts need to give your writing partner enough substantial content to respond to.

If you make major changes or additions to your character after they were approved, let me know about it and what it is in a private message to my OOC account. This doesn't mean development through game threads.

All kinds of activity is valuable. Chatting isn't mandatory, just encouraged. Try to be reasonably active in IC posting and plotting/planning, so that one game thread wouldn't take years to wrap up. Post a leave of absence notice on the Notice Board if you know you're going to be gone for a long time, (eg. 1-2 month(s) or longer.) If you disappear for 2 months, as in you haven't even logged in with any of your accounts to show you're still alive and interested and haven't posted a leave of absence notice, I will archive all your characters and threads and move your accounts into the Inactive Members/Characters group. You'll still be able to log in to your OOC account at any point. If you do return later, just send a private message to me. If you've disappeared for several months whilst holding a canon character that canon may be freed for someone else to apply for.

Game threads can be set at any point of your character's life but the focus should be on the official timeline years. Always mark at the top of the first post the in-game location, date and time of day. The date must include everything: day, month and year. Don't use post templates. And don't use colours too much. Character dialogue must be written between quotation marks. Always write in-game posts in third person. Trigger warnings must be included at the top of the first post if such apply.

God-modding is somewhat allowed here in order to have situations flow smoothly. Don't write about other players' characters as if they were yours, but all physical contact/act between characters is allowed without asking permission first except killing or causing permanent injury. A character's player has the right and obligation to immediately let their writing partner know if the current god-modding isn't okay for whatever reason and politely ask it to be canceled. The god-modding player then has to remove or edit it according to the writing partner's wishes.

No moving or flashing graphics. Maximum size for an icon/avatar is 150x250 pixels. A signature image can't be more than 600 px wide. A signature altogether should not be more than 280 pixels high. Character account graphics must be of the character(s) in question. OOC account graphics can be anything. Graphics can't have extreme nudity/violence or be otherwise inappropriate. 

Respect other members and keep up good civiized communication. Bullying, harassing, insulting and needless drama will not be tolerated. If there's a problem with another member try to solve it with them directly first in private messages. If you can't work things out by yourselves, then contact me and I will step in to help. Remember to take screenshots of everything so I can deal with the situation fairly.

No advertising other sites anywhere on this board. I do affiliate with other TLK or Disney related sites.